EBS Full-time MBA (MBA, Vollzeit)
EBS Business School / EBS Full-time MBA im Detail
Taking your individual needs and career paths into consideration, the EBS Full-time MBA programme offers three excellent track options: an Accelerated Track of 12 months for students with an extensive work experience, a 16 months Gateway to Germany Track that prepares international students for a career in the German corporate world, and an International Track of 16 months including an integrated study experience abroad at one of our international partner universities (including the opportunity to obtain a dual degree in cooperation with the MIT-Zaragoza International Logistics Programme in Spain).
The core curriculum will deliver a solid foundation in management, leadership and problem-solving skills. Social responsibility is of paramount importance for us and part of the curriculum. During our practice-driven programme you will tackle contemporary business issues in the classroom, in discussion with management representatives, and in hands-on project work with international companies.
Career development workshops and individual coaching sessions are available to all students. The EBS Career Services Centre holds recruitment fairs, career workshops, and other networking activities.
EBS scholarships are available. The Péter-Horváth-Foundation offers full scholarships for Hungarian, Polish, Czech, Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian students.
- an undergraduate degree equivalent to a bachelor´s degree
- fluent in English (TOEFL or IELTS)
- 3 years work experience (5 years for the Acccelerated Track)
- two references
Admissions procedure / application
- completed application form
- recent photograph
- detailed CV or resumeé
- copy of academic degrees and professional qualifications certificates (including transcripts)
- copy of the English Language Certificate (TOEFL or IELTS)
- GMAT/GRE score
- two references
- International Track: 32500 euros
- Gateway to Germany Track: 32500 euros
- Accelerated Track: 23500 euros
- Master of Business Administration an der SRH Fernhochschule – The Mobile University
- General Management MBA in Kooperation mit der TU Wien an der Donau-Universität Krems
- MBA in General Management an der Euro-FH
- Executive MBA in General Management an der IfM - Institut für Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) an der FOM Hochschule für Oekonomie & Management
- MBA Manufacturing Management/Industriemanagement an der Leuphana Universität Lüneburg - Professional School
- MBA Performance Management an der Leuphana Universität Lüneburg - Professional School
- MBA in General Management an der LCBS - Lake Constance Business School
- Mannheim Full-Time MBA an der Mannheim Business School
- Mannheim Part-Time MBA an der Mannheim Business School