International Executive MBA (MBA, Berufsbegleitend)
Universität St. Gallen / International Executive MBA im Detail
The IEMBA HSG provides a solid foundation in General Management, combined with a focus on International Business, Personal Development and Sustainability. Participants come from different countries, educational and cultural backgrounds and have diverse industry profiles and roles. By combining their broad portfolio of experiences and knowledge, a unique learning environment can be created for each individual participant. After completion of the IEMBA HSG, graduates will join the international and closely networked community of managers as alumni of the HSG, holding the title “Executive MBA HSG”.
IEMBA Program Structure
The International Executive MBA program consists of eight modules which take place every ten weeks. Each module lasts nine days, which provides enough time to create a true learning experience on campus but also ensures that students do not have to spend too much time away from work. The program provides a solid foundation in General Management combined with a focus on International Business, Personal Development and Sustainability.
- Executive MBA (EMBA) an der Donau-Universität Krems
- Executive MBA (EMBA) an der ESCP Europe Business School
- Executive MBA an der Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz
- Executive MBA (Schwerpunkt Marketing) an der Universität Münster (WWU Weiterbildung gemeinnützige GmbH)
- ESSEC & MANNHEIM Executive MBA an der Mannheim Business School
- MANNHEIM & TONGJI Executive MBA an der Mannheim Business School
- Professional MBA an der WU Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
- Global Executive MBA an der WU Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
- Henley Flexible Executive MBA an der Henley Business School
- Executive MBA an der Universität St. Gallen